Sunday, August 3, 2014

End of the Blog?

Obviously I haven't been doing a good job of updating the blog. For those of you that have been following me on FB, you've been receiving regular updates almost daily about what is happening on our small "homestead".

Yesterday I deactivated my account on FB. A few things provoked me to do so. First was all the anti-Israel sentiment coming from the supposed "Christian" side, second was the growing number of "anti-messiah messianics", third was an important friendship of mine suddenly dying. The last one was what really did me in.

I'm really not sure what to say. Lately I've been dealing with a bit of anxiety, I'm not sure what's been feeding it but it's only gotten steadily stronger over the course of time.

It's making it difficult to engage socially. I find myself being facetious and snarky. These aren't the traits I want to convey to the public. I'm going through this alone and am praying the end is near. How can one ask for help when one is uncertain of the exact problem.

It isn't depression.

I'm still keeping up on my projects here; both the large garden and starting my tool company.

I recently acquired a drill press and a bench grinder, I'm eager to get a wire-wheel for it.

Even better;

 I'm to the point now that I will be purchasing lumber for my bench in the next week or two.

I'm just waiting on the lumber company to figure out how much they'll have after filling current orders.

This is very exciting. I'll be very satisfied to not only be making tools but to also be generating an income.

I'm not sure if this is a farewell message or what this is; I just feel like it's going to be a long time before I really feel settled down again, and maybe I won't ever feel that way.

It's amazing how someone can come into our lives just briefly and completely affirm who we perceive ourselves to be. Completely in every way, good and bad.

I'll probably post something once every month or so like I have been, out of guilt.

If by any chance in the near future I'm making tools, I'll do my best to post some pictures.

Please send some prayers my way in Yah's name, I'm feeling some emotions that I'm not very familiar with.

Shalom and Yah bless.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Praying you feel Yahweh near, and are comforted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always appreciate the prayers of the faithful. Yah bless.

    ReplyDelete