Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How My Teeth Are Changing

How My Teeth Are Changing

When I first started this tooth diet I knew that I should take photos of my teeth just for proof, but I didn't; why? Because I was scared that I would actually see them getting worse. 

Well I regret that now. Here's why. After I began the hydrogen peroxide routine, my gums became healthy. Then I tried to refine what I was eating. 

I've been fortunate in that I've been able to source raw goats milk, I know for a fact that the milk is part of what is really pushing my teeth ahead. Elizabeth has also gone through the trouble of making chicken broth for us to use in as many foods as we can and also to drink simply by itself. We don't like beef broth to drink, it's just too gritty-it seems almost dirty in your mouth. Chicken broth is perfect, it's enjoyable when heated. 

Broth from a can is insufficient, you have to make it yourself. 

Most importantly NO SUGARS of ANYKIND!!
 Through this diet there have been times when I treated myself to small batches of sugar, and I mean very small, like four teaspoons of ice cream. In the day following I saw no progress. Yes, if you keep to it you will see progress on a daily basis, I have. 

OK, so what will you notice after your gums are healed and you have kept your mouth clean for a while. 

First you will see a white line develop around your large cavities. It's enamel regrowing. 

The next step may take a while, with me I noticed it so suddenly that it caught me off guard. 

Every day I used the peroxide I appreciated how it got the food out of the holes. Well I became confused this week when I looked in a hole that concerns me particularly because its very obvious when I smile. 

The peroxide always, without fail, got every bit of food out of the holes. But for three consecutive days it looked like I had bread stuck in the hole. I knew this wasn't possible because it never moved, so it had to be something else. 

I looked closer

It was the dentin! It's growing in the hole! Depending on how the light hits it, it can look different colors. 
Sometimes it looks yellow, sometimes brown, sometimes pink, sometimes gray. 

It's a weird substance. It looks soft like its very porous. I don't care to find out if it is or isn't, I'm just going to let it continue to grow!

So this tooth I'm telling you about had me distracted for the last three weeks, for the reason I told you. It's up front on my K9's, can't miss it. I smile alot. 

Well anyway I always look at every tooth that has a cavity just out of habit to make sure it doesn't have any soars and that no food is stuck in the hole of the tooth. 

Today I looked at one of my rear molars and once again I got confused. When your teeth have deterioration, you get used to them reflecting light back certain ways due to either enamel or saliva in the cavity. 

Well today I looked at that molar and it didn't reflect the light like it has for the last two years or more. The dentin had gotten so thick, in what must have been one night, that my eyes couldn't even focus on it. I kept tilting my head in the light to be able to see it right until I realized that the color of the tooth and the texture had changed. The tooth grew so much dentin that I seriously expect some very serious enamel growth in the coming weeks. Of course I could be wrong as this is my first time, perhaps it will take a month or more. But at this rate I can't believe it will take that long. 

I'd like to know what else is happening in my mouth that I can't see. I seriously must have dozens of cavities of varying sizes. I look forward to the day I feel confident that they are all healed and visit a dentist for an x-ray just to tell them how my teeth fixed themselves. This is seriously saving thousands of dollars and has to be healthy for my entire body. 

I'm really wondering what will happen two or three years down the road with my fillings. I'm really wondering if my teeth will pop them out. That would be great, I really don't feel safe knowing there is mercury in my head.

When my teeth are done healing, all the glory will truly go to God! I thank Yeshua genuinely for bringing this knowledge to our eyes. I knew he designed our bodies to heal themselves. I just needed to know how he designed it to work.

Thank you for reading and please if you have any questions just ask me!!

Michael E. McCartan

No comments:

Post a Comment