Monday, October 28, 2013

Pastors Of the Porters-An Invitation

We know that there are like believers out there. I know this, because we have met them. Granted those meetings were before we had this blog and also only in passing. You meet a lot of people as a truck driver.

Well, we need an individual or individuals that are willing to be our preachers. At this time, I do not feel that it is the will of the Lord for me to establish a home church and to lead it. I simply am not learned enough nor do I have a sufficient memory to communicate adeptly the ideas and their foundations that I have gleaned from the Word of God. I may be eloquent, but I am not where I need to be yet. I feel secure that there will be that time, it's just not now.

If you are an anabaptist pentecostal and are interested in leadership, please email us. Even electronic pastorship is appreciated.

porterhomestead@gmail.com

Lord Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment