Sunday, October 20, 2013

Upcoming Posts

We recently took a photo of our 5 quart jar of real cows milk and quart jar from that was almost all the way full of cream alone. I could talk about that for a while, but that will be it's own post.

The things we have learned to do with milk just completely change the way you look at milk products from your grocery store, it's all fake and it's a deep disappointment. If we ever run out of real milk I will not handle it very well. We currently use two gallons a week, we are seeing if we can increase it to three but that depends on the seller. Prayers to Yeshua about that.

Pretty soon Elizabeth will be trying to sew again. I'm eager to bring out her sewing machine and table.

I may try to get a video of my piano playing on here. Just for fun.

Our seed garlic came in the mail! Photos are in order. We still need to figure out where it is going!

Our craft room is getting organized! Our guest bathroom closet became an impromptu book case!
We've got a photo of that too, it actually looks nice!

Elizabeth also found a neat article about matching material for patterns involving plaids. I'm happy to hear this. I'm looking forward to seeing them on Abigail.

I Pray the Lord bless you and that you are found in the grace of our savior Yeshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment